Carling_540x315Carling_540x315_1Carling_540x315_2

Carling

For England’s first World Cup Game at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, Carling offered 1000 lucky Yorkshire residents the chance to win a chilled Home Draught unit to be delivered directly to their front door in time for the start of the game.

Adverts ran in local TV and press to raise awareness of the competition and provide the platform for the competition entry. The 1000 winners were selected at random and all were sent a text to give details of when their Carling Home Draught unit would be delivered during the one day promotion. Blackjack recruited 28 brand ambassadors, 28 drivers and 28 chilled storage vans to deliver the units, along with a £2 voucher and key messages to the lucky recipients.

The brand ambassadors had to ensure that each recipient showed valid ID, which is essential for this type of promotion. Blackjack managed the recruitment of all staff, provision of branded uniforms, branding of vehicles and all delivery logistics including the text system to ensure winners were in to collect their units.

Location: Leeds

Date: 12th June 2012

Results:

83% of the units were delivered to the competition on the 12th June. The remaining 17% of units undelivered due to the winners not being at home to receive the delivery. These winners were left a delivery card with contact details to ensure they could arrange a suitable redelivery time at their convenience.

Experiential

STRATEGY THROUGH UNDERSTANDING AND CREATIVITY THROUGH INSIGHT

case studies
Gü Sampling Activity
Location: Gatwick Airport, South Terminal When: 3 x day campaign 25/03 - 27/03 2015 Blackjack worked with Gü to distribute samples of Gü Passion Fruit Mousse Puds at Gatwick Airport in ...
Scalextric UK tour
Client: First Great Western Location: The tour kicked off on 6th March at a Spring Farmers Market at Jamie Oliver’s 15 restaurants in Watergate Bay, Cornwall. British train operator First Grea...
Mexico Tourism - Airport Experiential Booth
Location: Heathrow T1 Dates of activity: 19/02 - 18/03/2014 (4 week campaign) In February 2014, Blackjack worked with Network Communications to promote Mexico as a tourist destination. An experi...